Think about the importance of money in your life.
What does it allow you to do?
What problems can you encounter because of money?
Would you be happier if you had more money? Why/why not?
Some say "Time is gold" but...
What do you think of the following quotation by José Luis Sampedro "time is not gold. Gold is worthless. Time is life"?
What do these quotations mean? Explain them:
1. “Time is money”.
2. “A penny saved is a penny earned”.
3. “Remember that credit is money”.
4. “Don’t ask how much - it’s a penny”.
5. “Never spend your money before you have it”.
6. “Money can’t buy me love”.
7. “Money can’t buy friends. But you can afford a better class of enemy”.
8. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept”. (Samuel Butler)