ORAL EXAM: Greetings.

OPITION 1. DIALOGUE: Ask your partner questions to complete the form below.
Student Form
Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Birthday:
Favourite hobby / sport:

  • What’s your name?
  • What is your address?
  • What is your telephone number?
  • When is your birthday?
  • What is your favourite hobby or sport?


OPTION 2. Introduce yourself to Natalié, INCLUDE personal information like: Name and surnames, age, etc.
Example:
HELLO, NATALIE, my name is _____________________. My surnames are __________________________. I'm __________________ years old. I study the third year of ESO. I have _______ brothers and _________ sisters. My brother's name is _______________. My siter's name is ____________. I get on well with them. In my free time I like ___________________ / my hobbies are _________________________.
My favourite colour is ________________________________. My favourite food is __________________ my favourite subject at school is ______________________. I have ______ friends at school. Their names are ____________________. 
in the future I want to be a  ________________________. NICE TO MEET YOU AND WELCOME TO SPAIN. 








You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond

Comentarios