Ir al contenido principal

Past simple tense: Irregulars and Regulars



PAST SIMPLE CROSSWORD


ACROSS

3- What is the simple past of walk?
5- What is the simple past of Cook?
7- What is the simple past of Land?
9- What is the simple past of Play?

DOWN

1- What is the simple past of Cry?
2- What is the simple past of Talk?
3- What is the simple past of Wave?
4- What is the simple past of Look?
6- What is the simple past of Wait?
8- What is the simple past of Open?



D D W Y Z T L W O R E G X
E I F B E L D E Y A L P P
N D Q X E J T G R O I S Q
E C C O O K E D T O O C Q
P C A M E E D A I D F I I
O D L C R W A T C H E D W
X E W A S H E D H F W A E
J K O M A P Z C U X L W N
S L W O E O J D M K A E T
T A A L A T A F E I B T W
U T W C R H C D T A T E Y
Y D X O J N B E M H T I Y
J I L E F T D E M Q R K D

II. Find the simple past forms of the following verbs and writes them next to the verbs on the list and then classifies the verbs in the box below.

Eat __________ Play __________
Come ___________ See ___________
Cook ___________ Talk __________
Do ____________ Wait ___________
Fly _____________ Walk __________
Have ____________ Wash ___________
Leave ______________ Watch ___________
Meet ____________ Go __________
Open____________ Wear ___________

Regular Past “-ed” or ”-d” ending
Irregular Past.





III. Put these sentences in order and then put it in Negative and Interrogative Form (Past Simple)

  1. Three / kilometers/ ran / I/ yesterday.
_______________________________________________
N: _____________________________________________
I: _____________________________________________

  1. Finished/ the work/ early/ you.
_______________________________________________
N: _____________________________________________
I: _____________________________________________


  1. Bought/ you / a new/ Play station 3.
_______________________________________________
N: _____________________________________________
I: _____________________________________________

  1. We / very sad/ this morning/ felt.
_______________________________________________
N: _____________________________________________
I: _____________________________________________

IV. Underline the correct form of the verb (present perfect).
1. The judges have chose/chosen the finalists.
2. Amiko chose/chosen her library books yesterday.
3. My favorite jeans have began/begun to wear out.
4. Have you bring/brought your application with you?
5. Someone broke/broken that valuable Chinese vase.
6. Our mayor has not broke/broken any promises.
7. Soccer fans began/begun to fill the stands an hour before the game.
8. The team captains chose/chosen their players carefully.
9. Have you chose/chosen a topic for your report yet?
10. My grandparents have bring/brought their van from Montana?






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Irish orthography

GAELIC IRISH ALPHABET Writing in the Gaelic Irish language first appeared around the time St Patrick introduced Christianity to Ireland in the 5th century. As Latin was the language of communication within the Church, most early writing was in Latin and the writers were most often priests or monks. The Gaelic written alphabet used in Irish literature is an adapted form of the Latin alphabet.

ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING CHARACTER

REPASO DE LA HORA EN INGLÉS - Telling the Time in English