Getting To Know Each Other


Getting To Know Each Other
What's your name?
My name is........................................................................
Where do you live?
I live ..................................................................................
Where were you born?
I was born in ....................................................................
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have...........................brother(s) and.........................sister(s). .
Where did you go to school?
I went to ............................................................................
Are you married?
Yes, I am. / No, I'm not.
Do you have any children?
Yes, I have ................................................. / No, I don't.
What do you do?
I work at a ...................... / I am a housewife. / I am a student.
What do you like to do?
I like to ..............................................................................
......................................................... ?
............................................................................................
......................................................... ?
............................................................................................

Comentarios