Ir al contenido principal

Song: I COULD BE THE ONE, Avicii


 WORKSHEET


Fill in the blank spaces with a suitable word from this list
PRESSURE - BREATHE - EASY (2) - ALONE

Do you think about me when you’re all ______________?
The things we used to do we used to be
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

Do you think about me when the crowd is gone?
It used to be so ____________________, you and me
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

When you need a way to beat the __________________________ down
When you need to find a way to ___________________________
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

If you need to see me when the crowd is gone
It used to be so ________________________ can’t you see?
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free…

I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free 






You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Irish orthography

GAELIC IRISH ALPHABET Writing in the Gaelic Irish language first appeared around the time St Patrick introduced Christianity to Ireland in the 5th century. As Latin was the language of communication within the Church, most early writing was in Latin and the writers were most often priests or monks. The Gaelic written alphabet used in Irish literature is an adapted form of the Latin alphabet.

ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING CHARACTER

REPASO DE LA HORA EN INGLÉS - Telling the Time in English