ApologiZe, ONE REPUBLIC




Apologize, by One Republic

I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten ____________ off the ground
I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a _________________
You tell me that you ______________ me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait...
You tell me that you're _____________________________
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

That it's too ____________________ to apologize, it's too ____________________
I said it's too _____________________ to apologize, it's too _______________

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a _____________ needs a ____________
It's nothin' new - yeah yeah
I ___________________________ you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the _________________________ heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too __________________ to apologize, it's too ______________
I said it's too ______________ to apologize, it's too ______________
Whoaa whooa

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
i'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ___________________...




Vocabulary
Find one or two synonyms
Angel


Beat


FEET


ground


Heart


Late (8)


loved


need


sorry


SOUND





Apologize, by One Republic


You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond

Comentarios