ORAL PRESENTATION. Third term.
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION
My own business
1. What is the name of your company?
2. Who is the founder?
3. Who is the current director?
4. Can you broadly describe your company? COMPANY DESCRIPTION (modern or old? How old is your company? How many workers/employees in total?
5. Where is the main office? Are there any branch offices? Where are they?
6. Is the head office small?
7. What is the main office address? How do you get to the main office? DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE MAIN OFFICE: explain.
8. What does the company do? EXPLAIN.
9. Are the company’s services slow or fast?
10. What is the website address of the company? What is the company’s email address?
11. Name the employees and their tasks in the company.
For example, Juan, the secretary, has to answer the phone. USE THE VOCABULARY FROM THE UNIT
Employees and departments, examples:
Answering the phone, planning business trips, interviewing applicants, organising meetings, writing reports, receiving visitors, calling suppliers, doing tax returns, filling in spread sheets, processing expenses, repairing computers, installing software, etc.
Sales and marketing department
Finance and accounts
Orders and despatch