TUNE INTO LONDON
Tune Into London from Tune Into English on Vimeo.
Answer the following questions, then watch the video and check.
1) Why did Tune into English go to London?
a. To visit the famous sights of London.
b. To take part in the Eltons 2012 awards ceremony
c. To play some music in London.
2) How much is the Tube ticket for Zone 1 and 2?
3) What is the number of the building where Ziggy Stardust was photographed?
4) Why is it impossible to photograph from the same perspective as the album cover?
a. There are roadworks
b. There is a restaurant / café in the way
c. The original site is no longer there
5) Why did Fergal not use the original telephone box from the Ziggy Stardust shoot?
a. It was too dirty
b. Someone was using it
c. It is no longer there
6) Which place, apart from Berwick Street, is connected with Oasis?
a. Oxford Street
b. Trafalgar Square
c. Carnaby Street
7) Why was the shoot for the cover of (What’s The Story) Morning Glory done early in the morning?
a. To avoid traffic
b. The band had to fly to America that day
c. There would have been too many fans
You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond